Wednesday, September 21, 2011

just one layer... !!!

Morning all today i have my dt card for truly scrumptious to show you and this week the theme is clean and simple .Well you can imagine how much i panicked when i saw what the challenge was !! but a challenge is ment to challenge you right !!! so here ...prepare the fanfare.... is my first ever cas card !!! now the cas experts out there will probably say its still too busy but for me its definately not !!! lol i stamped my little magnolia scene on kraft card and coloured with prisma pencils ,added a doodled border and a few tiny stamped flowers and ta da finished in around an hour !!! 




entering in 
less is more-anything goes

hugs sara x x x

14 comments:

Denise said...

Gorgeous cas card. Lovely image and brilliant colouring.
Denise xx

Kathleen said...

Its fab! Well done you!! Honestly Sara this looks amazing, its a great scene and coloured to perfection as always. Very impressive.
Big hugs Kat xxx

angelwhispers said...

Sara its so fabulous and I can bet the stress you went into at the challenge but you have done it with flying colours just amazing!!! Chanelle xxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

WOW I love it!!
It's a wonderful cas card.
Mel. xxx

chrissy xx said...

Oh! I bet you was out of your comfort zone lol.
But, your cas card is Fabulous! Sorry to say Sara.....You must do more! I LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Cor* said...

teehee....I see what you mean about our minds being conjoined sometimes. Although your card is much prettier. Totally CAS for you & for me! LOL Hard to stop with adding stuffs hey!?!? Great coloring on that kraft. Perfectly done Sara!

Dobra said...

Done a beautiful card. It is wonderfully decorated, and beautifully painted stamp. Wsystko beautifully composed color

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Sara, this CAS challenge was a realy difficult one I thought, but your card is perfect.
hugs, Marlies

melsanford said...

Oh this is lovely! You do CAS beautifully :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

WOW, this is just too cute. Love the image and your colouring is just FAB :)
hugs, Anja

Christine said...

I love it, Sara! You did an amazing job with the CAS, I could never manage this!

Yvonne said...

O wow I love it, this is awesome!
hugs Yvonne

Fleur said...

Sara your clean and simple card is absolutly stunning. so GORGEOUS!!! I completly understand how you felt though, I'm exactly the same ~ it certainly wasn't simple for me LOL.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Caroljenks said...

Wow! Your colouring is just amazing...I'm in awe!!! Such a gorgeous card.
I will be back for a leisurely browse around your blog very soon :)

Carol x