Sunday, September 4, 2011

sisters...

Afternoon im back again with a new challenge at dream valley this week we have a gorgeous photo to inspire you 

we have 2 sponsors this week one stop card crafts and sassy studio designs 

I chose to use the colour green as my inspiration and coloured a  gorgeous belles n whistles stamp with distress inks ,papers are pink paislee butterfly garden .The beautiful vintage lace was sent to me by my lovely friend kat she only had a tiny bit left and challenged me to use it so here you go kat !!! she also sent me the gorgeous metal heart charm ( i want some more of these as well !!!) 




stamp-belles n whistles coloured with distress inks
paper-pink paislee 
flowers -woc
heart and butterfly - a fab gift !! 

entering in
stampalot -frame it (stitched frame around image and greeting in heart frame)
deep ocean -hearts
crafts and me - add a charm

hugs sara x x x

18 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow this is gorgeous, that lace is so lovely isnt it? Glad to see it went to good use, I would never have thought of that! Lol
Hugs Kat x

MagsB said...

This is just amazing, Sara. So beautiful! I love everything about it!!

luv, Mags x

Susie said...

As always, a stunning creation! Gorgeous layers and texture and a beautiful image. Susie x

pinky said...

Thats a beautiful card and love how you used stitching for the frame. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh my! Such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining our "It's a Frame Up" challenge at Sir Stampalot.
Clare x

Tracy said...

This is a Gorgeous creation, love the sentiment frame. thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Karina said...

Gorgeous card, Sara! Love everything on it. It looks great what you did with the lace and the metal heart is so beautiful. Do you know where to get those?
Hugs, Karina

coops said...

wow this is fabulous sara.beautiful colours and design and the sweet image is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Liefs Ineke said...

This is so beautiful

Gr. Ineke

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Sara absolutely beautiful detail and design. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

brenda said...

A really delghtful card Sara, the soft colours work so well.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

chris said...

Beautiful, wow what a stunner, I adore it.
Thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge.
hugs Chris xx

Teresa said...

OMG Sara you've done it again, just when I feel a teeny bit proud of what I've made you knock my socks off with a far better creation lol! You make the most stunning cards you really do...I'm a big fan of yours can you tell lol.
Go on treat yourself to the prima pad I want to see what you make :o)
Have fun, hugs Teresa xx

melsanford said...

Your card is beautiful! The image is gorgeous and I love the stitching :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Kerryn said...

Just beautiful! I love how shabby chic it looks!

Diamond Doll said...

Stunning!Thanx for joining us at CRAFTS and ME this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Franz♥ said...

What stunning work dear Sara! I really love everything on it, your style is wonderful!

Thank you for joining us at Deep Ocean and good luck!

Hugs, Francesca.

Sally H said...

A lovely card and a great framed sentiment! Thanks so much for joining in our frame challenge at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!