Wednesday, September 5, 2012

add a flower at crafts and me

morning all well we have a new challenge at crafts and me and this week the theme is add a flower so easy peasy eh !! the prize is 3 digi's from the store so well worth having a play .I have used a new image from Hannah Lynn called Sharla she will be available at the store very soon i have coloured her with copics and papers are Bo Bunny




image-hannah lynn from crafts and me
medium-copics
papers-bo bunny
flowers-woc

hugs sara x x x

7 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely I especially like the colours you've used

jacqui x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oh beautiful sara! I love how you have done the ribbon and the aquas really suit her :)

Christina C. said...

Breathtakingly gorgeous, Sara!!!! Love this stunning creation....gorgeous hair and spectacular design!

Shan said...

Sara this is absolutely stunning. Love your coloring. Hope you have a fantastic week.

Hugs
Shannin

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combo and the image is so beautiful. Hugs, Moni

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow hun this is beautiful, I love this image ans your colours gorgeous, love the ribbon effect too, hugs Liz xx

coops said...

so beautiful sara.your aqua colours are stunning and i love the new image :D

xx coops xx