Friday, February 1, 2013

Poppy Tilda

Morning all ,well my promise to myself NOT to buy any more new stamps till i had inked all the last collection didnt last long when i saw poppy tilda !!! she landed in my post box yesterday morning and for once i painted her straight away !!! papers are from melissa frances and all of the gorgeous flowers lace and ribbon are from The Ribbon Girl 


stamp-magnolia
medium -distress inks
paper-melissa frances
dies-magnolia
flowers lace and ribbon -the ribbon girl

hugs sara x x x

5 comments:

Monique said...

Wow Sara !!! Your card is awesome !! I love it. So many gorgeous details. And your colouring is soooooo wonderfull. I wanna be you when I grow up :)).

Hugs Monique

Elena F said...

oh, what a pretty work! is a lots of inspiration for me. This ligth colors are amazing, really.

Jayne A said...

Oh wow Sara this is a stunner.
Hugs
Jayne

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Sara, she's definitely a cutie
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Hammersue said...

Oh how lush is she I would love to own her. You have made a great design here well done x