Thursday, June 6, 2013

Elphie

Morning hope you are all well i have a Little Darlings card to share today sweet Elphie is from the latest Saturated Canary Fairytales and Fables release ,I have coloured her with pencils and papers are from Kaisercraft


if like me you are in the UK you can find Elphie and all the other Satutated Canary stamps at Bunnyzoes  Crafts HERE

stamp-saturated canary
medium-caran d'ache pencils
paper-kaisercraft
dies-cheery lynn ,memory box
flowers-woc

hugs sara x x x

6 comments:

Helga said...

An adorable card and sooo wonderful blue !
Hugs Helga

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Sara. The beautifully coloured image is stunning and I love the colours and embellishments.
Hugs Sharon. x

sue w. said...

Hi Sara, this is coloured beautifully. Love the layout and fab embellishments.
Hugs Sue W.

Barbara GR said...

Hi Sara, this is just gorgeous! Your colouring is fabulous! I love embellishments, layout... I love all on this card!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥

coops said...

so stunning sara.really gorgeous colours and details and I love your image and design :D

xx coops xx