Friday, February 20, 2015

New makes

Hi everyone hope you are all well I've just popped on quickly to share some of my latest makes , I had planned on catching up on some cards this week but thanks to a skylight window not being shut properly followed by heavy rain and my desk being under the skylight its a tad soggy up there !!! Ooooops

So I've been busy with my crochet instead ,here is my favourite bunny pattern this time she has a beautiful dress made from a Tilda fabric and a little handbag

She is available in my ETSY store now

 

Also these 3 little cuties In pretty spring colours

 

Thanks for looking

Enjoy the weekend

Hugs Sara x x x

 

1 comment:

The Little Stamper said...

I love them all and the fabric dress is just perfect for the big rabbit. You are so clever!

Sharon x